django-timepiece is an open-source project and we are excited to have community contributions.
Submit an Issue¶
Issues are also used to track new features. If you have a feature you would like to see then you can submit a proposal ticket. We love it when others add features and push them back up to us!
Get the Source¶
Feel free to fork django-timepiece and make your own changes. You can download the full source by cloning the git repo:
git clone https://github.com/caktus/django-timepiece.git
If you think that your changes could be helpful to others, please submit a pull request to have it merged in. Here’s a quick guide:
- Fork the repo.
- Run the tests. We only take pull requests with passing tests, and it’s great to know that you have a clean slate.
- Add a test for your change. Only refactoring and documentation changes require no new tests. If you are adding functionality or fixing a bug, we need a test!
- Make the test pass in all tox environments.
- Follow PEP8 style conventions. Use 4 spaces instead of tabs.
- We’ll love you forever if you include documentation!
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request to caktus:develop.
- Now you’re waiting on us. We’ll typically review and comment on your pull request within 3 business days. We may suggest some changes, improvements, or alternatives to be used before pulling in the changeset.